How much is the price of 1050 aluminum plate per ton?
Because it does not contain other technical elements, the production process is relatively simple, and the price of 1050 aluminum plate is relatively cheap, which is a series commonly used in conventional industries.
The aluminum content of 1050 aluminum plate is more than 99.5%, which is one of the industrial pure aluminum. 1050 aluminum plate has the characteristics of high plasticity, corrosion resistance, good electrical and thermal conductivity, but low strength.
1050 Aluminum Plate Use
1050 pure aluminum plate is often used in daily necessities, lighting fixtures, reflectors, decorations, chemical industry containers, heat sinks, signs, electronics, lamps, nameplates, electrical appliances, stamping parts and other products. In some occasions that require high corrosion resistance and formability, but do not require high strength, chemical equipment is its typical use.
Advantages of Yongsheng 1050 Aluminum Plate
1. 1050 aluminum plate has good forming processing characteristics, high corrosion resistance, good electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity;
2. Long service life, low cost, and high recycling value;
3. The 1050 aluminum plate processing technology is mature, and the price has great advantages compared with other series of alloy aluminum plates;
4. It has 6 semi-continuous casting production lines, 10 continuous casting and rolling production lines, and 44 other large-scale processing equipment.
1050 Aluminum Plate Manufacturers
Yongsheng Aluminum is a 1050 aluminum plate manufacturer, focusing on the production of hot-rolled 1050 aluminum plates. The product specifications are complete, and can be customized for production on demand. The delivery time is 2-25 days.
Aluminum Sheet Packaging and Delivery
1. Paper or film the aluminum plate to ensure that the surface of the aluminum plate is intact and free of scratches;
2. The plastic or kraft paper package is used to prevent moisture and rain to ensure that the aluminum plate is clean and free of dirt during transportation (each package has a moisture-proof desiccant);
3. Install wooden brackets and reinforce them with steel strips to avoid collision during transportation and ensure that the geometry of the aluminum plate remains unchanged;
4. Export products are packaged in wooden boxes and brackets with fumigation marks;
5, according to the customer's other packaging requirements for packaging;
|Typical Alloy||1050 aluminum plate|
F,O,H12,H14,H16, H18,H19,H22,H24, H26,H28,H111,H112,H114
|Typical Product||Board base, signage, lamps, battery soft connection, etc.|